Promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and other signs of aging with, AmiaMed microneedling,the best Collagen Induction Therapy.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling, as the name suggests, utilizes micro needles to puncture the skin at a superficial level. The punctures are small enough and shallow enough that they do not damage the skin, they simply kickstart the skin’s natural collagen production.
Collagen is the main structural protein found in our skin, and as we age our bodies produce less and less collagen. This results in decreased elasticity. Microneedling forces the body to produce collagen, so elasticity is increased and the skin begins to heal itself, which reduces scars. This is why microneedling is sometimes referred to as collagen induction therapy.
Micro-needling therapy with the AMIAMED is one of the most popular, minimal invasive treatments available. It takes advantage of the body’s own regeneration wound-healing process, by stimulating cell proliferation, resulting in the formation of new collagen.
Microneedling is a process involving tiny microscopic needles used to target collagen in the dermis of the patient’s skin. By stimulating collagen, and exfoliating the skin at the same time, this treatment helps speed up cell turnover rate, plump the skin, and retain the skin’s water level for a moisturized look and soft feel.
When all of the above mentioned benefits begin to take place in the dermal and epidermal layers, improvement becomes noticed, and skin burdens begin to fade.
Microneedling is most well-known to treat the following conditions:
- Large pore
- Fine lines/wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
And it coused
- Skin tightening & thickening
- Skin texture Improvement
- Transdermal delivery
At first, the skin is cleaned and the numbing cream may be applied to decrease discomfort. For better results we use a collagen-stimulating product like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin-C serum or skin lightener for pigmentation during the procedure. Our needling pen’s multi-speed and adjustable needle depth allow needles to pierce the skin’s layer at 90 degrees and increase the absorption of products. After the treatment, soothing Vitamin-C serum or Hyaluronic acid are used to hydrate, heal and protect the skin
Microneedling has the capability of treating any skin color without negative side effects, and includes the added benefit of product usage during the process.very tolerable, numbing cream is used for maximum patient comfort, and pinpoint bleeding is not uncommon. Bleeding will last for approximately 30 minutes, and some patients may notice mild scabbing for up to a week post treatment.Microneedling is comparable to Laser Fractional Skin Resurfacing, and many of the indications are quite.
After a microneedling treatment, you will experience redness and swelling, but these subside within 24h. Since microneedling helps to produce collagen in the skin, final results may not appear immediately and may also require more than one treatment to be fully effective. For the best results, we recommend total 6 treatments, 4 to 6 weeks apart.
If you are looking for a minimally invasive procedure that will produce glowing, youthful skin, microneedling may be right for you! There are a few conditions that would keep someone from qualifying for microneedling, including active acne.
• Avoidance of Accutane for the past 6 months
• Avoid retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, hydroquinone, sunburn, and benzoyl peroxide 3 days prior to procedure
• No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior to the peel.
• No shaving the day of the procedure
• Antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if history of cold sores
• Patient denies today: active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the area to be treated, open sores, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application area, pregnancy, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the peel application area. Reports no allergies to salicylates
- Avoid sun exposure for 3 days and if possible 10 days. Apply a minimum of SPF 30 every 2 hours
- Treat skin gently washing with a gentle cleanser, cool water, using hands only and pat dry no earlier than 4 hours after treatment
- May use cool compresses after peel if excessive discomfort, burning, redness, or swelling
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil.These agents will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. When exposed to sun, always use sun screen SPF30 or above.
- Redness or sensitivity might be present (and last up to a few days) after treatment
- Apply moisturizer and sunscreen topically.
- Peeling may start 3-5 days after peel. Do not pick or scratch at treated skin but instead keep moisturized • Eat fresh pineapple to optimize healing
- May use mineral makeup after 24 hours
- Recommend follow up and repeat treatments in 4 weeks and for best results a series of 3 – 5 treatments